Philips Soup Maker
If you have any doubts about the soup maker, you will be a believer after you've tried it! It is SO much easier than making soup on the stove!
How to use:
- 1. Cut ingredients into 3/4" chunks for best results. All ingredients should thawed or fresh. If using meat add on top of the vegetables.
- 2. Add ingredients to the jug. Make sure the contents, including liquid, are between the MIN and MAX lines. If you are above the MAX line an alarm will go off, and you'll need to take some out.
- 3. Put on the lid, ensuring the connectors are aligned. The lid should be very snug.
- 4. Plug the power cable into the unit, and then to the wall.
- 5. Select your setting by pressing the menu button. From left to right, the settings are: Pureed Soup (18mins); Chunky Soup (18mins); Milk-based soup (35mins); Compote (12 mins); Cold Soup/Smoothie (3mins); Manual blend (30 seconds)
- 6. Press the start button. The appliance will beep once your soup is complete! Unplug the appliance before removing the lid.
To clean the soup maker, DO NOT immerse in water. Fill the jug with hot water and rinse, while keeping the connector parts dry. Rinse the blade and overflow sensor under the tap.