- Make sure the DVD player and the speaker are within 15 feet of each other to make sure the Bluetooth connection is strong.
- If you're using your own DVD/Blu-Ray player, then you'll need to use the speaker cables. Follow the same directions as you would hooking up to a laptop (video above), but instead of plugging into a laptop, you'll plug into the 'Audio Out' port on the projector.
Tips & Tricks
- The speaker doesn't have to be plugged in! The battery is good for up to 4 hours. However, if you're having issues with spotty sound, we recommend keeping it plugged in.
- When starting out, try keeping all of the dials at the halfway point, and only adjusting the 'Main Volume' dial.
- Is the sound really quiet? Make sure the sound is up all the way on whatever device you're using!