- Make sure the DVD player and the speaker are within 15 feet of each other to make sure the Bluetooth connection is strong.
- If you're using your own DVD/Blu-Ray player, then you'll need to use the speaker cables. Follow the same directions as you would hooking up to a laptop (video above), but instead of plugging into a laptop, you'll plug into the 'Audio Out' port on the projector.
Tips & Tricks
- The speaker doesn't have to be plugged in! The battery is good for up to 4 hours. However, if you're having issues with spotty sound, we recommend keeping it plugged in.
- When starting out, try keeping all of the dials at the halfway point, and only adjusting the 'Main Volume' dial.
- Is the sound really quiet? Make sure the sound is up all the way on whatever device you're using!
Hooking up to Karaoke
1. Plug in speaker.
2. Plug in RCA cable (red and white cables into the speaker), plug the aux cord into your music device.