Lymor Cold Brew Coffee Keg
Follow the steps below to create your own nitro cold brew! Max capacity is 1500mL. DO NOT exceed this, as keg will be pressurized.
- To Assemble:
- 1. If faucet and handle are not assembled, screw together tightly.
- 2. Attach the hose to the connector, which is the piece that goes inside the keg from the faucet.
- 3. Screw faucet into the keg.
- User Guide:
- 1. Fill with 1000-1500mL of diluted cold brew.
- 2. Install the faucet.
- 3. Put the nitrogen capsule in the plastic nitrogen jacket.
- 4. Screw on the nitrogen jacket. You will hear a hissing noise.
- 5. Gently shake the keg, and then put it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- 6. Enjoy! Pull the tap to dispense. It is normal if there is some coffee that leaks after you stop pouring.