- Each one includes an A/C adapter, R/L:R/L cable, and R/L:aux cable.
- 2 A/C adapters
- 2 R/L:R/L cables
- 2 R/L:aux cables
20 wireless headphones
- Includes charging station that can charge up to 16 headphones at a time.
Setting everything up
- Figure out which devices you want to play music from. You can use smartphones, tablets, laptops, mix panels, basically anything with a play button!
- Plug the transmitters into an outlet via the A/C adapter. Then connect whatever device you're using to the transmitter. You'll use the R/L:aux cable if you're plugging into a phone, tablet, or laptop. You'll only use the R/L:R/L cable if you are plugging into a DJ panel.
- Select channels for the transmitters. Each transmitter will need to be on a different channel (set your first transmitter to Channel 1, and your second transmitter to Channel 2).
- Hit play on your devices!
How to listen
- Flip the power switch on the headphones. You must be within 500 feet of the transmitter!
- Switch the Channel to match whatever playlist you want to listen to. If your playlist is on transmitter 1, which is set to Channel 1 - flip to Channel 1. (Channel 3 is also available, but a 3rd transmitter is required. It can be added for $20). Each channel will make the headphones change to a different light color.
- Volume control is on the right side of the headphones.
Charging the headphones
- Headphones last 6-8 hours on a single charge.
- Charging station can charge up to 16 headphones at a time