Retail Associate at Joymode (View all jobs)
Walmart - Temecula
Joymode is a rental company that is challenging the idea of ownership by giving people access to all the products they need but don’t want to own for great experiences (tents for camping, Oculus VR, a waffle press for brunch, etc.) We are working to make everyday moments even better so they add up to a life well lived. We don’t want people to pass the time, we want them to Joymode their time.
This role is located at the Walmart Supercenter in Temecula. We are looking for someone who is the definition of a people person. You’re not scared of starting conversations and can sell customers on Joymode, and do it fast. You’re detail oriented and excited to learn. You have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude as we figure out processes and operational efficiency in our new store. As with any full-time role at Joymode, you’ll receive great benefits and a flex vacation policy.
- Greet customers and answer questions
- Help customers book reservations
- Maintain a clean, organized and efficient store
- Receive and process inventory replenishments
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Experience working in retail
- Fully open availability and can work a flexible schedule--including evenings, weekends and holidays--that may vary as business dictates
- Ability to solve problems and prioritize tasks
- Typical working conditions are standing for extended periods of time
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
Things you should know about working at Joymode:
Teamwork - Being able to work with everyone on our team is essential. You need to be thoughtful and direct in your communication, and you always put team success above personal ego.
Audacity - You are always looking for new ways to improve your work, yourself, and our team as a whole. You need to push for the impossible, and make bold bets when necessary.
Customer Joy - You have to put our customer first, always. Every customer interaction is an opportunity to build a meaningful relationship. You treat our customers like you treat your friends.
Ownership - You get stuff done, and don’t require any handholding. We can count on you to take responsibility for problems, communicate clearly, and do what you say you will.
Joymode is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.