iOS Engineer at Joymode (View all jobs)
Joymode - Culver City, CA
Joymode is making access better than ownership by creating a world where what we do isn't limited by what we own. We want to be defined by our experiences, not our possessions. We want people to have happier lives, ones filled with unique experiences shared with loved ones, that don't require buying more things. Instead of spending thousands of dollars on stuff you rarely use, you can tap into the Joymode network of thousands of products. From paddle boards to power tools, Joymode has a ton of cool stuff at a fraction of the cost of buying that are delivered to you and picked up when you’re done. Joymode helps you do more with your friends and family and own less.
We are building innovative consumer products that will be used by millions. We are seeking an experienced iOS Engineer to build our internal and consumer mobile apps.
- 4+ years of iOS development experience with Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, Cocoa, storyboards
- Familiarity with testing frameworks for iOS apps such as XCTest, OCMock, Appium, EarlGray, etc.
- Familiarity with other analytics and deployment tools such as Crashlytics and TestFlight.
- Additional knowledge of RESTful services is a plus
- Experience architecting complex apps from scratch
- Experience maintaining a live app through multiple iOS updates
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Good understanding of product, UX, and Apple's design guidelines
- Help design and develop exciting new features for our existing iOS apps
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve complex problems and performance issues
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Build a strong ownership of the code base and continue to look for ways to improve what we’re doing and how we do it
- Participate in Agile software development practices and code reviews
- Stay on top of new technologies and trends in the mobile space
Joymode is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.