Marketing Intern at Joymode (View all jobs)
Joymode HQ - Los Angeles, CA
Joymode is a subscription service that is challenging the idea of ownership by giving people access to all the products they need but don’t want to own for great experiences (tents for camping, oculus VR, a waffle press for brunch, etc.) We are working to make everyday moments even better so they add up to a life well lived. We don’t want people to pass the time, we want them to Joymode their time.
Joymode is working to change consumer behavior, creating a world with less waste and better moments. To do this, we have to be present everywhere our customers exist and help them understand what this world can look like for them both online and offline. This role spans marketing activities: promotions, brand, influencers, social media, activations.
The Marketing Intern will contribute to growth through offline activations like pop up events, weekend demos, as well as contributing to online account management.
- Support the set up and execution of branded events that Joymode sponsors.
- Educate people at events about Joymode and work to activate them into membership.
- Ensure those experiencing Joymode products while at an event have a great experience.
- Support the marketing team with influencer account management.
- Support the marketing team by responding to promotion, brand, and activation event requests and move them forward in a timely manner.
- College degree or degree in progress preferred.
- Proficient in Google Docs, Presentation, and Sheets.
- Flexibility with hours and last minute changes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in the Downtown Los Angeles office.
- Ability to solve problems and prioritize tasks.
- Self starter with an ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
Joymode is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.