Associate Product Manager, Email at Joymode (View all jobs)
Joymode HQ - Los Angeles, CA
Joymode is a subscription service that is challenging the idea of ownership by giving people access to all the products they need but don’t want to own for great experiences (tents for camping, oculus VR, a waffle press for brunch, etc.) We are working to make everyday moments even better so they add up to a life well lived. We don’t want people to pass the time, we want them to Joymode their time.
Joymode is working to change consumer behavior, creating a world with less waste and better moments. To accomplish this, we need to both convert new people into members and keep current members engaged. Email is at the center of this equation, making this role highly impactful to the business.
The email marketing manager will build and execute email campaigns, build segments using data attributes, and constantly iterate to improve the customer lifecycle.
- Responsible for email strategy as well as day to day execution of emails
- Build html, create audience, QA, and execute all outgoing emails through our email marketing platform, Leanplum
- Manage automatic emails such as user lifecycle emails and event triggered emails
- Measure and analyze performance metrics and data to proactively and continuously refine strategies that drive results
- Continuously AB testing to improve performance of emails
- Manages email calendar for seasonal, holiday and ad hoc emails
- Works cross functionally with different stakeholders in the organization
- College degree preferred.
- 3+ years experience in email marketing, preferably with a consumer subscription.
- Experience with HTML and CSS coding for email.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Experience with A/B test strategies and implementation.
- Knowledge of email best practices and reputation management.
- Self starter with an ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Experience with LeanPlum marketing platform, or similar.
Joymode is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.