Inventory Associate at Joymode (View all jobs)
Joymode Warehouse - Culver City, CA
Joymode is a subscription service that is challenging the idea of ownership by giving people access to all the products they need but don’t want to own for great experiences (tents for camping, oculus VR, a waffle press for brunch, etc.) We are working to make everyday moments even better so they add up to a life well lived. We don’t want people to pass the time, we want them to Joymode their time.
At it's core, Joymode is a hardcore logistics company that is solving very difficult inventory problems. Receiving, un-packing, and adding new inventory into the system is core to Joymode being able to change the world. More specifically, the Inventory Associate will;
- Assist in receiving and un-packing new inventory.
- Adding new products into our inventory system. This consists of taking photos, assigning contents to items, testing the product, asset tagging and product packaging.
- Assure merchandise is quickly and accurately counted by correctly entering the count and/or merchandise data into admin through scanning.
- Ensure merchandise are in proper locations. Conduct searches in order to locate misclassified inventory.
- Identify any inaccuracies in each inventory cycle and ensure that all discrepancies are timely resolved.
- Learn tasks easily and quickly, as it is related to computer usage and company related software programs.
- Accurately count items received.
The important details:
- Hourly Pay Rate: $14
- This is a full-time position (30-40 hours / week) with benefits (health insurance, dental & vision, paid time off, commuter benefit)
- You are 18 years or older, with a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Comfortable communicating directly with our customers both verbally and in writing.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and stand or walk for up to 6 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to use a computer and smartphone to complete basic tasks (navigate a web page, etc.) and you are a quick learner.
Joymode is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation