Customer Success Associate at Joymode (View all jobs)
Joymode HQ - Los Angeles, CA
Joymode is a subscription service that is challenging the idea of ownership by giving people access to all the products they need but don’t want to own for great experiences (tents for camping, oculus VR, a waffle press for brunch, etc.) We are working to make everyday moments even better so they add up to a life well lived. We don’t want people to pass the time, we want them to Joymode their time.
Customer happiness and Joy is at the core of what we are trying to accomplish. Our Customer Success Associate’s main focus is to keep our customers happy, engaged, and enjoying life in Joymode. They will answer live chat, email, telephone, and various other tasks (Asana, QA, proactive reach out, etc) keeping our business running efficiently and our customers happy.
- Answer customer’s questions and give them support when needed.
- Use feedback from customer interactions to build instructions and processes to help make using Joymode as easy and as enjoyable as possible.
- Interpret customer intentions to proactively solve problems.
- Prioritize inbound customer requests and inquiries.
- Be the voice of Joymode, representing the company with the highest degree of professionalism.
- Work to make CS processes more efficient and better for the customer.
- Come to work every day concerned with giving the best customer experience possible across the tech industry.
- Quickly synthesize product problems or bugs and escalate them through the proper channels.
- 18 years or older, with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree is preferred.
- 2 years in customer support, preferably at a startup.
- Experience writing documentation or other instructional materials.
- Comfortable communicating directly with our members, even in time-sensitive and
- stressful situations.
- proficient using a computer and smartphone to complete complex tasks (navigate a
- web page, etc.) and you are a quick learner.
- Expert at troubleshooting and naturally curious.
- Ability to juggle multiple things at once.
- Ability to thrive individually and in a team environment.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
Joymode is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.