Sr. Data Analyst at Joymode (View all jobs)
Joymode HQ - Los Angeles, CA
Joymode is a subscription service that is challenging the idea of ownership by giving people access to all the products they need but don’t want to own for great experiences (tents for camping, oculus VR, a waffle press for brunch, etc.) We are creating a world where what we do is defined by what we can imagine, not what we own.
We are building a centralized analytics team, reporting directly to our Head of Data Science. The Data Analyst will work cross-functionally asking questions, driving insights, and solving problems across the organization. Strategic frameworks, predictive models, and insights are keys for us growing and ultimately changing the consumer mindset on ownership.
- Partner and develop strong relationships with cross functional teams that you support
- Drive analytical rigor and guide outstanding decision making
- Improve data access and integrity
- Explore quantitative and qualitative data to identify product opportunities and discover product insights
- Conduct experiments to evaluate the impact of new product features
- Solve problems in creative and logical ways
- Translate complicated models and algorithms for non-data-savvy stakeholders and tell compelling, concise stories with data
- Provide insights and actionable recommendations for business stakeholders based on deep analysis and alignment with business goals
- Prioritize problems using business intuition and approach solutions with deep scientific rigor
- Partner and collaborate with teams across the organization to remove roadblocks and unlock new opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline
- 3+ years in data analytics
- Understanding of basic statistics and A/B tests
- Expert in SQL
- Experience with Tableau or similar dashboarding tool
- Experience with Python or R
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience telling stories with data to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience using experimentation to analyze impact of new features
Joymode is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.