Delivery Driver at Joymode (View all jobs)
Joymode Warehouse - Culver City, CA
Joymode is a subscription service that is challenging the idea of ownership by giving people access to all the products they need but don’t want to own for great experiences (tents for camping, oculus vr, a waffle press for brunch, etc.) We are creating a world where what we do is defined by what we can imagine, not what we own.
We own the products that help people make everyday moments feel big and big moments feel better. Over a thousand bundles of products get delivered out each week (from popcorn machines to camping tents to giant jenga.) Our Delivery team is responsible for delivering products from our warehouse to our customers across Los Angeles. You will be the face of the company, delivering Joy across the city.
- Deliver products between our warehouses and our customers across the city using your vehicle or one of our company vans.
- Communicate with customers and track your progress on deliveries using our iPhone app.
- Load and unload hundreds of types of products (from chairs to giant jenga sets to popcorn machines) between our warehouse, your vehicle, homes, offices, and apartments around Los Angeles.
- Solve customer service issues, like when someone isn't around for delivery, or if you need to sort a way to get into someone's building and they aren't answering their phone.
- Other duties as needed.
Things you should know about working at Joymode:
- Customer first - Do you truly enjoy helping people and making sure everyone has a great Joymode experience?
- Quality matters - Do you have high standards and an attention to detail that shows in your work?
- Quick - Do you like to be busy, own, and handle your responsibilities to keep the day moving along? Can you think of your feet and actively solve problems without guidance or support?
- Teamwork - Do you love working in a team environment and do what you can to help your colleagues when they need it to get the job done?
- Ownership - Are you the kind of person who helps pick up some of the slack when things get busy, and never says “that’s not my job”?
The important details:
- Hourly Pay Rate: $17
- This is a part-time position (20-30 hours / week) with opportunity to quickly grow to full-time with benefits.
- Comfortable communicating directly with our customers both verbally and in writing.
- Be 21 years or older, with a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Have a clean driving record and personal auto insurance
- Speak fluent English
- Be able to lift up to 40 lbs and stand or walk for up to 4 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
Joymode is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation