Keeping your lil’ monster busy can be difficult to say the least. When your kid has boundless energy, it’s important to always find new and interesting ways to keep them entertained.
That’s why CEO and co-founder, Joe Fernandez, uses Joymode as his parental superpower with his eldest son, Oslo. Recently, Joe took home the Giant Building Block bundle and found limitless ways to have fun with it.
1. Oslo is basically a little city planner in the making, so they used the Giant Building Blocks to make the ultimate train tracks.
2. The blocks are also super lightweight and easy to move around, which is why they make the perfect fort for you little one. Throw in some pillows and blankets and they’ll be captivated for hours.
3. Or if you’re trying to spend some time outdoors, take the blocks for a spin outside. They are durable and can be stacked on top of each other to make bridges and structures.
4. To keep the fun going – get creative and use the blocks as a slide for stuffed animals, or even play dress up and make makeshift lion cage.
5. Finally, if your kiddo is a little aspiring entrepreneur– let them open up their “own” restaurant (maybe just do a little quality control on their food first).